Walk through the surreal cliff-side villages and get enchanted by the spectacular sights of the Ligurian Sea, cultivated terraces, and pastel colored villages. Take in the exotic landscape as you stroll through the ancient paths and stunning villages. The Cinque Terre is among the only parts of the Italian Riviera that remains unspoiled and untouched, earning it the title of a World Heritage Site and a National Park.
The isolated mountains and valleys with lush landscapes are a truly spectacular sight. Discover the magic of the lands and the special sentiment it resonates with the rest of the mainland as a guide leads you through this exquisite, visually-captivating trail.
Please note that the order of visit may change
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Meet your guide/bus at Piazzale Montelungo, Firenze FI, Italy.
- Your pick up point is next to the Caf Tour & Travel - Gray Line Yellow Street Sign.
- Landmark : Close to Le Voyage 2
To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Piazzale Montelungo or follow the Google Coordinates For Your Meeting Point
Getting To Piazzale Montelungo
- The nearest Bus Station is Fermata Autobus Piazza Monte Lungo Firenze (Stop ID : FI_161) . To know the buses that frequent this stop click here .
- The nearest Train Station is Firenze S.M.N. Station, an 8 minute walk (650m) from your meeting point.
- Late arrivals and people who miss their tour will be considered a no-show and will not be eligible for a refund
- These tour reservations have strict timings. If you are late, it will not be possible to join the group, unless you pay for the activity again (subject to availability).
The tour begins at 7:00 AM
Reduced Price Tickets
Entry for children between 4-12 years is discounted while entry for children between 0-3 is free, not including lunch.
English and Spanish - Daily
German - Friday
Italian - Saturday and Sunday
French - Sunday
Portuguese - Monday
Those who wish to enjoy an independent visit to Cinque Terre can take advantage of the shared transport by booking this option.
This includes transfer to Cinque Terre, train and boat journey within Cinque Terre, a guided visit to its four fishing villages, and an optional lunch.