The Uffizi Gallery is an art museum featuring works from the greatest artists of all time and, as such, the collection housed in this magnificent building gets quite a draw, especially during peak season, when the lines can get several hours long. Fortunately, you won't have to worry about that with your Skip the Line tickets, which let you bypass the ticketing line entirely so you only have to exchange your voucher for physical tickets at the counter for people with existing reservations. Though there may be a slight wait on hectic days, the line here is still dwarfed by the normal entry and ticketing line. Once you exchange your voucher for a physical ticket and get through the security check, all you have to do is walk straight in!
Then you are free to explore the intricacies of the various compositions on display and marvel at the work of the genius artists. A must see destination for all visitors of Florence, the Uffizi is bound to leave you spellbound and awestruck. Learn about the fascinating history of the Uffizi as well as the artwork it holds with the help of your audiopen!
Opened first in 1769, the gallery has grown in size, stature, and artwork and includes modernized technology and multimedia attractions all aimed at educating the public about these pieces of art. The museum is so big it's almost impossible to cover it in just a day. But, be sure to check the paintings listed below as these are among the most renowned works of art world over. Also, visit the cafe and take in the view of the city and the Palazzo Vecchio in all its splendor.
Reduced Price Ticket
Entry is free for children aged 7 and younger (they will not be given an audioguide or map) but please select the number of children in your party at the time of booking. Reduced price option is available at the gallery for European Union citizens. Your IDs will be checked at the entrance.
English | Spanish | French | German | Italian | Chinese
Audiopen Terms and Regulations
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Meet your tour guide at Door 1 of the Uffizi Gallery, Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122.
- The meeting point is located near the Entrance of Museo di Palazzo Vecchio (town hall), overlooking the square is a Michelangelo's David Statue as well as the gallery of statues in the adjacent Loggia dei Lanzi.
- You will find an official information point office as a nearby landmark to the Door 1.
- Your guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point, wearing a YELLOW JACKET or holding a YELLOW SIGN that says CAF Tours for easy recognition.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Uffizi Gallery.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest bus station is Ponte Vecchio, a 2-3 minute walk away from Door 1.
- Nearest train station is Santa Maroa Novella Station, which is a 17-minute walk from Door 1.